Hormone Pellet Therapy for Women
In studies, when compared to conventional hormone replacement therapy, pellets have been shown to be extremely effective for relief of menopausal symptoms, maintenance of bone density, restoration of sleep patterns, and improvement in sex drive, libido, sexual response and performance, relief of depression, anxiety, irritability, mood swings, and many others. Pellet implants have been used to treat migraine and menstrual headaches. It also helps with vaginal dryness, incontinence, urinary urgency and frequency, to name a few. Moreover, hundreds of studies show natural testosterone to be HIGHLY PREVENTATIVE against breast cancer, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s dementia, to name a few.
What are the Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance in Women?
Some of the emotional symptoms of hormone imbalance in women include fatigue severe enough to be debilitating, foggy thinking, excessive intolerance to exercise, lethargic depression and anxious depression. Some of the physical symptoms of hormone imbalance in women can include things like acne, thinning hair, excessive hair on face and arms, thin/dry skin, brown spots on face, unstable blood sugar, and low blood pressure.
There are also many reproductive symptoms of hormone balance in women that indicate dysregulated sex hormones. The reproductive symptoms of hormone imbalance in women can include painful or severe menstruation, debilitating PMS, tender breasts, breast enlargement, painful intercourse, mid-cycle pain, low sex drive, ovarian cysts, miscarriages or infertility.
Common conditions that may cause severe symptoms in women that are helped with hormone optimization are:
- Premenstrual Symptoms: bloating, uterine cramping, headaches, tender breasts, sleep problems, low sex drive, and more.
- Menopause Symptoms: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, sleep disturbances which can cause anxiety and depression.
- Perimenopause Symptoms: reduction in menstrual cycle, insomnia pain with intercourse and incontinence, among others.
- Post-Menopause Symptoms: lowered estrogen levels can lead to all of the above, as well as lead to heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Metabolic Syndrome: the cluster of several characteristics that can increase the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. These characteristics include obesity, high blood pressure, elevated blood sugar levels and high triglycerides.
- Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms: difficulty waking up in the morning, exhaustion, low stress tolerance, weak immune system.
- Hysterectomy Symptoms: many of the symptoms after this surgery mimic those of menopause, but to an extreme.
- Thyroid Symptoms: there are many thyroid disorders that are associated with fatigue, poor concentration, dry skin, constipation, fluid retention, muscle aches, and depression.
What is the Goal of Hormone Optimization Therapy in Women?
In women, the balancing of hormones may provide an individual with a greatly improved quality of life. In addition to feeling great, studies have shown hormone optimization may be able to help reduces one’s chance of contracting certain diseases as well as the severity of particular conditions.
Hormone replacement therapy can help anyone whose hormones are out of balance. However, the most common time women seek out hormone replacement therapy is when they're experiencing menopause. There are three stages of menopause — perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause. There are also rare instances regarding women who have never had balanced hormones, as evidenced by excessively painful menstrual cycles and extreme mood swings.
READY TO EXPERIENCE TRUE HORMONAL BALANCE?
Begin your path to optimal wellness today.